Established in 1897, the Godrej Group has its roots in India's Independence and Swadeshi movement. They have the patronage of 1.1 billion consumers globally across consumer goods, real estate, appliances, agriculture and many other businesses.
· Connect > Engage > Reward Consumer to repeat buy our brand.
· Engagement Program to create brand awareness and to increase sales.
· By using Code-on-Pack to generate buzz in the market.
· To drive overall sales of the brand at 3X growth than current forecasted plans by gaining new triers and driving higher purchase from existing consumers.
· Geography – PAN India
· Volume – 4.5 cr + Soaps
· Duration - 2 Months (September &October)
· Brand: Cinthol Lime and Cool Soaps
· Repurchase model through unique code on packets
· Campaign entry mechanics- SMS based entry mechanism
(Code On Pack - Proposal)
Measurable Brand Promotion and Brand Building
· ValueFirst analytic platform provides access of campaign data points and allows segmentation to enable targeted communications.
· Closing loop to purchase make campaign performance measurable.
Transform connections to relationships – Always on relationship driven by contextualized insights
· Data Centric Marketing – Cross fertilization of data across portfolio, whispering “Right Message to Relevant Audience
· Focus on Competitors users
· Increase sales of product and also influence consumers for repeat purchase
· Approx. 10 to 15% campaign redemption
· Dynamic reward logic based on business requirement
· Increase frequency of purchase
· Include new influencer base into Brand